JTSNet offers our customers acquisition options through the contract vehicles below. Our customers can keep their focus on critical mission goals while leveraging the procurement capabilities of these contract vehicles.
Customers can also access our services directly through our small business socio-economic statuses and help satisfy their small business utilization goals in the process.
GSA 8(a) STARS III
Contract Number: 47QTCB21D0220
JTSNet is proud to have been awarded the 8(a) STARS III GWAC by GSA.
The Basic Contract provides Federal government agencies with IT services and IT services-based solutions from 8(a) certified firms on a global basis. In addition to IT services, IT services-based solutions are comprised of a range of ancillary support but maintain focus on IT services-based outcomes.
The 8(a) STARS III GWAC is designed to promote small business utilization when purchasing information technology (IT) services or IT services-based solutions for the federal government.
8(a) STARS III features:
- Multiple award, indefinite delivery indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicle
- Five-year base with one three-year option
- $50 billion program ceiling
- Directed Order Authority: Directed task orders up to $4.5 million each are allowed for federal civilian and Department of Defense activities
8(a) STARS III benefits:
- 8(a) socioeconomic credit transferrable to the agency
- Pre-competed, easy to use contracts
- Access to proven 8(a) small business technology providers
- Shortened procurement lead time
- A low user access fee (0.75 percent) built into contractor’s ceiling prices
Prompt payment terms:
Net 30 days
JTSNet’s Corporate Information:
DUNS/UEI Number – 117507586
CAGE Code – 8MU91
STARS III Program Manager
9255 Center Street, Suite 300
Manassas, VA 20110
JTSNet, LLC 8(a) STARS III E-mail: STARS3@JTSNetllc.com
8(a) STARS III Website