Equipping and Empowering People to Succeed
- Accredited Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET)/American National Standard Institute (ANSI).
- Authorization to offer Continuing Education Units (CEU) credits to students under IACET-approved curricula.
Specialized Training Programs:
- Precision Readiness Enhancement Program (PREP) ™
- Service and Family Members Outreach Services, Employment Transition, and Education Counseling
- Non-Clinical Operational Stress Control Management, Mental Fitness, and Resiliency Training
General Training and Education Services:
- Personnel Counseling and Coaching
- Defense and Service Policy, Regulations, Doctrine Training
- Military Recruiting, Retention, and Attrition Training
- Military Systems and Applications Training (Tailored to specific system, application, and audience)
- Personal Skills Training to include: Leadership, Communication, Time Management, Human Resources, Solution Engineering, Innovation)
Helping Clients Achieve Goals and Mission Success
System Development Life-Cycle (SDLC), Test and Evaluation (T&E) and Verification and Validation (V&V) support to Department of Defense, Army, and the National Guard Bureau on different yet integrated systems:
- Defense Manpower Data Center (DMDC)
- Defense Integrated Military Human Resources System (DIMHRS)
- Integrated Personnel and Pay System-Army (IPPS-A); Largest Army ERP ACAT I Program
- Reserve Component Automation System (RCAS)
- Total Army Personnel Database-Guard (TAPDB-G)
- Standard Installation/Division Personnel System (SIDPERS)
Observed System Integrator (SI) testing and assisted the Military Testers conduct Government Acceptance Testing (GAT); Capability Acceptance Testing (CAT), Systems Integration Testing (SIT), System Qualification Testing (SQT), System Acceptance Testing (SAT), and Operational Test and Evaluation (OT&E).
Army Benefit: Through JTS’s assistance, Government Information Technology, Personnel, and Pay Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) received detailed feedback and recommendations to improve Government enterprise business processes for more efficient and effective day-to-day operations and mission success.
Providing Clients Expertise to Improve Their Business
Program Management Office (PMO) support for an Army Chief of Staff Top 10 Priority and DoD Systems Acquisition Category (ACAT) IA Major Automated Information System (MAIS): Integrated Personnel and Pay System-Army (IPPS-A ).
JTS’s PMO expertise includes but limited to:
Asset Management, Change Management, Lifecycle Management, Logistics Support, Requirements Analysis, SharePoint Experts, Program Metrics, Test and Evaluation, and Training.
Requirements Analysis: JTS personnel worked directly with Army and NGB stakeholders to properly define, document, and incorporate NGB requirements in the Army PEO EIS acquisition and contract documents. Created NGB System Subsystem Specifications (SSS) and Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) to validate system compliance with regulations, workflows, business rules, data, roles and permissions.
Logistic Support. A JTS Asset Management SME developed an electronic inventory system; established and maintained a centralized location to account for, secure, and store IPPS-A assets; received, verified, inventoried, and updated asset purchase asset records; established an accountable system for assets in use; and properly disposed of damaged or unusable assets. The JTS SME’s support ensured 100% accountability of Government property and equipment with reduced support costs